FULLY FUNDED- AZERBAIJAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2023
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2023 for international students is open under the foreign affair for study in Azerbaijan. It is a fully-funded scholarship 2023 for international students. Azerbaijan government scholarship is available for undergraduate/Bachelor, master’s, Ph.D., and general Medicine/ Residency proper at different universities.
There is no application fee, as well as students, don’t need any IELTS/ TOEFL certificates to apply.
HOST COUNTRY study in Azerbaijan
HOST UNIVERSITY multiple universities in Azerbaijan
SCHOLARSHIP OFFERED BY president of the Republic of Azerbaijan funded
SCHOLARSHIP COVERAGE fully funded
- Undergraduate/ Bachelor
- Master (MS/M.Phil)
- General Medicine/Residency degree program in all field
EXPENSES THAT WILL COVER BY AZERBAIJAN SCHOLARSHIP
- Full tuition fee for all undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and other courses
- Round international flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation, and utility costs (800AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration cost
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AZERBAIJAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- The application must be from OIC & NAM member country
- The applicant must be a healthy and in good physical condition
- An applicant for undergraduate must have a high school degree and be under the age of 25 year
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 30 years.
- An applicant for the doctoral degree must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 35 years
- Excellent achievement in his/her academic career.
- Comparative good ability of research.
- Applicants don’t gain any other scholarship.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR APPLY
The lists of documents are given below:
- Filled Azerbaijan Government Scholarship Application form.
- The highest Degree Diploma verified with Official Stamps Should is uploaded.
- The highest degree Transcript with an official stamp should be uploaded.
- Recommendation letter.
- Document with general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C test).
- A study or research plane.
- Published academic paper and academic achievement.
- Passport scan.
- Curriculum vitae
- Other reference documents
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 APRIL 2024
APPLICATION FORM AND APPLY LINK: