PMS stands for Provincial Management Service. PPSC recently advertised the schedule of the PMS exam 2023. Punjab Govt conducts it via PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPSC, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. The applicant has to clear this PMS test, including written tests, Psychology tests, and interviews. The jobs of PMS are valid for Punjab Province. PMS exam is being taken for more than two years basis. The applicant who has cleared these PMS tests can get a government job as First-Class Officer (BPS 17). An applicant who passed this exam is called PMS Officer. Complete detail according to PMS exam advertise 2023 is as under
Number of posts: – 54
- Provincial Management Service (service and general administration department) 50
- Open merit = 39
- Special person = 01
- Minority quota = 10 (including backing calculated by the S&GAD)
- Excise & Taxation officer ( Excise, taxation & narcotics Control department)
- Open merit = 04
- Special person = 01
PMS exam advertises 2023 and Syllabus
The exam will be held at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, Faisalabad & Sargodha in due course of time.
- Qualification: – Graduate (at least second division from a recognized university).
- Age: – 21 -30 +2 years general age relaxation in upper age limit =32 years, for special persons, a maximum of 15 years relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed.
Gender: – All (male, Female & Transgender can apply)
Domicile: – Punjab
Place of Posting: – Anywhere in Punjab
Syllabus of Written Test:–
- Compulsory subject: 6 papers (600 marks)
- English essay subjective 100 marks
- English (precise, Comprehension, and translation) subjective 100 mark
- Islamic study/ Ethics ( for Non-Muslim candidates) 100 marks
- Pak study 100 mark
- General knowledge 100 mark
- Optional Subject: – 3 papers (Total 600 marks) all students take three papers from an optional subject not more than one from each group.
- Group A: commerce, economics, business administration, Public administration (each subject carries 200 marks).
- Group B: Agriculture, veterinary sciences, botany, zoology (each subject carries 200 marks).
- Group C: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statics, Principle of engineering (each subject carries 200 marks).
- Group D: Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Geography (each subject carries 200 marks)
- Group E: Political Science, History, Law, Mass communication (each subject carries 200 marks).
- Group F: Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, social work (each subject carries 200 marks).
- Group G: English literature, Urdu, Arabic, Education, Persian, Punjabi (each subject carries 200 marks).
- Psychology test and interview/ viva voice: 200 marks
Closing Date of Submission online application: 28 March 2022
- Website www.ppsc.gop.pk
- The candidate will ensure departmental permission (NOC) at the time of application.
- Get yourself vaccinated to protect yourself and your Loved ones from COVID-19
Apply EPR Govt Jobs ↗
Govt Jobs portal for Jobless graduates
Get Updates about every Job
School Leader Jobs ↗
KPK Govt announced 4000 + Jobs
In Education Department
STS Laptop Scheme ↗
Register Now for STS Free
Laptop Scheme 2022