The government of Punjab Directorate General of Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education is starting an educational program in five districts of southern Punjab. Advertise for Literacy Nonformal schools Teaching Jobs 2022-23 given below.
Online applications are required from eligible candidates for registration of prospective teachers. Persons with the following qualifications can apply.
Literacy Jobs for Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Taunsa Sharif, Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan, and Rajanpur.
|Age Limit||18 years or above|
|Educational Qualification & Experience||Minimum Intermediate Vocational Education will be preferred|
|Identity card/ CNIC||Mandatory|
|Enumeration Per Month||12500/-Rs|
How to Apply for Literacy Teaching Jobs 2022-23
- Eligible candidates apply online on the official website of the department for registration
- Candidates must register online at least ten such children in the age group of 8 to 14 years in their community. Those who neither enter any school nor pass primary. Otherwise, the registration will be considered incomplete
- Registered children will be verified by field staff
- A video tutorial is given below to facilitate the registration process
Terms and Conditions for Contract Extension:
- Teachers will be appointed on a purely part-time, temporary, honorary, and contract basis for one year, which will be extendable on satisfactory performance.
- The selected teacher will arrange a room of suitable size for the establishment of the Non-formal school.
- Applications submitted manually or by post will not be considered
Salary of Literacy Teacher: Rs.12500 per month
Last date to Apply:
Online applications can be submitted up to 20 November 2022
Literacy Department Contact and Complaint Address:
Candidates may contact the Director Operations Directorate General of Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Punjab Lahore for further information and for registration of complaints during office hours as follows.
Phone number: 042-99205428